Covering : Allerton, Clayton, Daisy Hill, Fairweather Green, Frizinghall, Girlington, Heaton, Lidget Green, Manningham, Thornton, Toller and surrounding areas.
View our Coronavirus advice page.
All our Police and Community Together (PACT) meetings will remain compliant and safe within the COVID-19 guidance and guidelines we receive from Government and the National Police Chiefs' Council.
Ward Area : Clayton, Fairweather Green and Lower Grange
Lead Area Sergeant: Sergeant Tony Imeson
Lead Area Problem Solving Officer: PC 6230 REDJAIMIA
Ward Area : Thornton & Allerton
Lead area Sergeant: Sergeant: Tony Imeson
Lead area problem solving officer: PC 4267 Aldersey/ PC 5160 Thickett
- Detect and deter acquisitive crime such as burglary, theft from motor vehicles and shed break ins. Reports will be thoroughly investigated and those found to be responsible will be located and arrested.
- To address anti-social behaviour on Market street and surrounding areas. Multiple reports of Anti-social behaviour have been received about both specific addresses and people passing through. Again, those responsible will be dealt with via the anti-social behaviour process and related legislation. High visibility patrols will continue in the area.
- Target organised drug dealing and associated criminality in the area.
Ward Area : Heaton
- Address and deal positively with ASB and street level drug dealing in and around Haworth Road as raised within community meetings. Working with partners to identify and deal positively with offenders. Working with the community to increase intelligence to enable effective targeting.
- Target patrols and build intelligence in and around the Frizinghall area of the ward, where drug dealing and ASB is prevalent. Use partners and ongoing youth work in the area to support our aims.
Ward Area : Manningham – set 06/09/2021
Lead Area Sergeant: PS 6842 Marks
Lead Area Problem Solving Officer: PC 2872 Murgatroyd & PC 2970 Iwanczuk
- Address and deal positively with anti-social behaviour in Lister Park/Cartwirght Hall. Raised by members of the public visiting the park and staff working within the park. Working with partners to identify and deal positively with offenders.
- To disrupt and engage with nuisance youths in the Sedgwick Close area, particularly targeting Misuse of Drugs offences and Anti-Social Behaviour. We plan to deal with this issue by increasing high visibility patrols in the area, utilising anti-social behaviour legislation if required to prevent offenders from returning to the location.
Ward Area Toller:
- Address concerns raised regarding speeding throughout the ward, as raised at community meetings. Police monitoring and enforcement as well as partnership working with local authority regarding street layout and speed restriction. Aiming for sustainable solution. Casualty reduction partnership regarding mobile speed camera patrols, working with local schools regarding education campaign for students and parents.
- To tackle drug dealing and ASB in lower Girlington and Scotchman Road areas as raised by local residents and businesses. Working with partners to identify and deal positively with offenders. Working with the community to increase intelligence to enable effective targeting.
Ward Area : Outer City - set 06/09/2021:
Lead Area Sergeant: PS 6842 Marks
Lead Area Problem Solving Officer: PC 3938 Stell & PC 1371 Sykes
- Address ongoing Anti-Social Behaviour by a large group of youths in the Green Lane area. The group are targeting local properties causing criminal damage and arson, working with partners and elected members to help the local community take ownership of their area to combat the issues. Identified suspects to be dealt with positively and put through the ASB intervention process.
- Target residents’ concerns around Anti-Social Behaviour around the Ingleby Road fast food area and associated driving offences. Working with local businesses and elected members to prevent offences and ensure any identified offences are dealt with positively.
- Address the ongoing Anti-Social Behaviour on Pemberton Drive. Residents have raised concerns in relation to the misuse of drugs and alcohol, littering, parking issues and general Anti-Social Behaviour in the locality. Working with partners, elected members and local housing providers to create a joined up working strategy to combat the issues.
How you can take action...
Contact your Neighbourhood Policing Team
Click here to view your local NPT contacts
West Yorkshire Community Alert
Keep in touch with local police updates - sign up to the new community messaging system West Yorkshire Community Alert.
Join your local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
Neighbourhood Watch is the largest voluntary crime prevention group in the country with over 10 million members. Full details are available in the Neighbourhood Watch section.
Get involved or volunteer
Get involved, volunteer or contact your local team on the contact numbers to see what you can do to help. See more details about Police Volunteers in the recruitment section.
More information about West Yorkshire Police, policies and procedures
See the Publication Scheme section.
Bradford District Community Trigger
A process to help repeat victims of Anti-Social Behaviour in the Bradford area.
Click here to read more about Bradford District Community Trigger.