Covering : Allerton, Clayton, Daisy Hill, Fairweather Green, Frizinghall, Girlington, Heaton, Lidget Green, Manningham, Thornton, Toller and surrounding areas.
View our Coronavirus advice page.
Clayton, Fairweather Green and Lower Grange Ward:
- To address the issue of Anti-Social Behaviour and acquisitive crime in the Lower Grange area. Working with partners to identify and deal positively with offenders. Looking to long term sustainable solutions through effective partnership working.
- Attack criminality and disrupt organised crime through proactive policing operations in conjunction with our partners.
Thornton & Allerton Ward:
- Address and deal positively with ASB and criminal damage in and around Thornton Village and Thornton Road. Also to address ASB and street level drug dealing in and around the Saffron Drive area of Allerton as raised by residents, along with ward Councillors and community intelligence.
- Working with partners to identify and deal positively with offenders. Consider physical locations in the longer terms to implement location-based crime prevention.
- Attack criminality and disrupt organised drug dealing through proactive operations in conjunction with our partners.
- Address and deal positively with ASB and street level drug dealing in and around Haworth Road as raised within community meetings. Working with partners to identify and deal positively with offenders. Working with the community to increase intelligence to enable effective targeting.
- Target patrols and build intelligence in and around the Frizinghall area of the ward, where drug dealing and ASB is prevalent. Use partners and ongoing youth work in the area to support our aims.
- Address and deal positively with ASB youths in Whetley Lane, Ashwell Road and surrounding streets. Raised by a number of residents and local shops. Working with partners to identify and deal positively with offenders.
- To tackle Drug Dealing in the Carlisle Road area. Raised through local complaints and Intelligence. Working with partners to identify and deal positively with offenders.
- Attack criminality and disrupt organised crime through proactive operations in conjunction with our partners.
- Address concerns raised regarding speeding throughout the ward, as raised at community meetings. Police monitoring and enforcement as well as partnership working with local authority regarding street layout and speed restriction. Aiming for sustainable solution. Casualty reduction partnership regarding mobile speed camera patrols, working with local schools regarding education campaign for students and parents.
- To tackle drug dealing and ASB in lower Girlington and Scotchman Road areas as raised by local residents and businesses. Working with partners to identify and deal positively with offenders. Working with the community to increase intelligence to enable effective targeting.
- To address ongoing ASB by a large group of youths in the Green Lane area of the ward. This group are targeting local properties and causing criminal damage and arson. Working with partners and elected members to help the local community take ownership of their area to combat the ongoing issues. Those identified to be dealt with positively and put through the ASB intervention process.
- To tackle the Anti-Social use of motor vehicles in Great Horton Road/Summerville Road and Trinity Road area as raised by local residents. Utilising patrol and wider police resources to effectively target the behaviour. Utilising wider police resources to effectively target their behaviour.
- Target residents concerns around Anti-Social Behaviour around the Ingleby Road fast food area, school parking issues, speeding offences and offences around seatbelts and mobile phones.
How you can take action...
Contact your Neighbourhood Policing Team
Click here to view your local NPT contacts
West Yorkshire Community Alert
Keep in touch with local police updates - sign up to the new community messaging system West Yorkshire Community Alert.
Join your local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
Neighbourhood Watch is the largest voluntary crime prevention group in the country with over 10 million members. Full details are available in the Neighbourhood Watch section.
Get involved or volunteer
Get involved, volunteer or contact your local team on the contact numbers to see what you can do to help. See more details about Police Volunteers in the recruitment section.
More information about West Yorkshire Police, policies and procedures
See the Publication Scheme section.
Bradford District Community Trigger
A process to help repeat victims of Anti-Social Behaviour in the Bradford area.
Click here to read more about Bradford District Community Trigger.