Covering : Apperley Bridge, Barkerend, Bolton, Bowling, Bradford Moor, Eccleshill, Fagley, Greengates, Idle, Laisterdyke, Little Horton, Ravenscliffe, Thackley, Thornbury, Thorpe Edge, Undercliffe, West Bowling and surrounding areas.
View our Coronavirus advice page.
All our Police and Community Together (PACT) meetings will remain compliant and safe within the COVID-19 guidance and guidelines we receive from Government and the National Police Chiefs' Council.
Bolton and Undercliffe - Ward Officer - PC 3174 Webb
- To target anti-social vehicle use, speeding and inconsiderate parking in and around Otley Road/ Northcote Road/ Harrogate Road / Wrose Road / Norman Avenue / Grove House Road and Swain House Road.
- To target anti-social behaviour and dog related incidents within Peel Park
- To target offences of residential burglary where outbuildings and sheds are being broken into in the Ashbourne Estate.
- To target the use of quads, motorbikes and other vehicles being driven on council land off Poplars Park Road.
Eccleshill - Ward Officer - PC 0032 Hall
- Priorities for the area include positive action being taken at retail outlets (Sainsburys and Morrison’s) and York House whereby youths congregate and cause ASB, criminal damage, public order offences. Youths need to be identified and appropriate action taken. The community engagement van, Mounted section have been requested and will be utilised when practicable. Contact Points will also resume when possible.
- Positive action is to be taken in Fagley where there have been multiple incidents of damage to property (particularly damage to windows by youths throwing stones). Also damage to the CCTV has resulted in it being taken down. Youths are to be identified and immediate and robust action taken. Work to be undertaken with partners to problem solve the regularly targeted areas of ASB in Fagley Flawith Drive, Fraisthorpe Mead and Froddingham Villas.
- Due to multiple calls from residents regarding anti-social vehicle use (quads and bikes) which enter Ravenscliffe Woods via Ranelagh Avenue and nearby locations. This location has also been identified as a priority for the Neighbourhood Policing Teams and Op Steerside. NPT Cross border operations will ensure that there is a proactive positive presence in the area.
Idle and Thackley Ward - Ward Officer - PC 1034 Jeffery
- Reduce ASB – Bracken Edge and surrounding area.
- Deal with drug dealing Waryn House, Thorold House, Gerrard House and Ailsa House.
- Speeding Harrogate Road between train station and Apperley Road.
Bowling and Barkerend - Ward Officer's - PC 4465 Walshe/PC 2807 Cadman
- To target Anti-social Vehicle use, speeding and inconsiderate parking at school start and finish times in and around Barkerend Primary (Barkerend), Fearnville Primary (Laisterdyke) and Bradford Academy (East Bowling).
- To target and disrupt youths involved Anti-social behavior in and around the Wapping area whilst working with partners to increase detachment work and reduce the risk of Child criminal exploitation. Streets include Otley Road/Northampton street/Welham Walk/ Dover Street & Mint street).
- To raise awareness regarding Catalytic converter thefts across Barkerend & Laisterdyke by implementing contact points at LIDL, Barkerend Road & Asda, Rooley lane.
- To target drug dealing in and around Thursby Street, Mavis Street, Seaton Street and Browning Street and work with council to improve area.
Bradford Moor - Ward Officer - PC 4476 Wootton
- Target drug dealing Leeds Road/Gain Lane area.
- Target speeding and inconsiderate parking around schools – particularly Laisterdyke Leadership Academy at start & finish times.
- Target anti-social behaviour in the Fagley Terrace/Moorgate Avenue area.
Little Horton - Ward Officer - PC 1777 Stewart
- To target drug dealing in the Gathorne Road area.
- Develop community engagement and networking opportunities.
How you can take action...
Contact your Neighbourhood Policing Team
Click here to view your local NPT contacts
West Yorkshire Community Alert
Keep in touch with local police updates - sign up to the new community messaging system West Yorkshire Community Alert.
Join your local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
Neighbourhood Watch is the largest voluntary crime prevention group in the country with over 10 million members. Full details are available in the Neighbourhood Watch section.
Get involved or volunteer
Get involved, volunteer or contact your local team on the contact numbers to see what you can do to help. See more details about Police Volunteers in the recruitment section.
More information about West Yorkshire Police, policies and procedures
See the Publication Scheme section.
Bradford District Community Trigger
A process to help repeat victims of Anti-Social Behaviour in the Bradford area.
Click here to read more about Bradford District Community Trigger.