Animal Welfare and Dogs

Dog bites should be reported to West Yorkshire Police by calling 101, or 999 in an emergency.

For issues such as : - lost dogs, noisy dogs, dogs fouling, reporting stray dogs, use of dog leads, reporting dangerous dogs, breeding licenses and information on micro-chipping, you should contact your local council. 

Links to the five main local authorities in West Yorkshire : -


Page last reviewed August 2020

More like this on our website