What Our Priorities Are and How We Are Doing
- Force Crime Management Statment
- West Yorkshire Police and Crime Plan 2013-2018
- Area Policing Plans
- Police performance assessments
- Police force statistics
- West Yorkshire Police Neighbourhood Policing Team Website
- Reports from independent custody visitors
- Monitoring record of ‘Stop and Account’ and Stop and Search’
- Trade Union Facility Time Publication
- Freedom of Information and Right of Access Performance Statistics
Force Management Statement
West Yorkshire Police and Crime Plan 2016-2021
Area Policing Plans
- The Neighbourhood Policing Team website pages ofer useful information.
Police Performance Assessments
Police Force Statistics
The Crime in England and Wales Bulletin (published by the Office for National Statistics) presents the most recent crime statistics for the Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW, previously know as the British Crime Survey) and police recorded crime.
- Police Workforce, England and Wales Statistics
- Crime in England and Wales (Home Office)
- Crime and Justice Statistics (Office for National Statistics)
- Crime Survey for England and Wales
- Home Office Crime Mapping (www.police.uk)
- Police Workforce Open Data Tables
West Yorkshire Police Neighbourhood Policing Team Website
Reports from independent custody visitors
Monitoring record of ‘Stop and Account’ and Stop and Search’
Trade Union Facility Time Publication
Freedom of Information and Right of Access Recovery Action Plan
- The recruitment and transfer of staff to increase staffing within FOI and ROA. Assessments will be completed on a regular basis to review demand.
- The completion of process reviews in both FOI and ROA to ensure both timely and legislative responses.
- ICO FOI Tool Kit has been completed.
- Improvements to IT system to enable more comprehensive case management.
- Endeavour to keep requestors up to date with the progress of their requests when delays occur.
- Regular updates to the Chief Officer Team, Joint Inspection Audit and Ethics Committee and the Information Commissioners Office around West Yorkshire Polices recovery.
Freedom of Information and Right of Access Performance Statistics
Page last updated September 2021